Your Guide to the 2019 Volkswagen Jetta Interior
The 2019 Volkswagen Jetta interior has been completely redesigned for the new year, and drivers near Bethlehem and Allentown can’t wait to see what it has in store. With advanced technology features, a spacious, smartly-proportioned cabin, and tons of amenities in every trim, it’s not hard to see why folks are so excited. Take a closer look before you get behind the wheel at Young Volkswagen.
VW Jetta Interior: Highlighted Technology
Whether you find a Volkswagen Jetta for sale or choose a Volkswagen Jetta lease, you’ll be able to revolutionize your daily drives with a few top technology features:
- VW Car-Net®: VW Car-Net® App-Connect is free to drivers who choose the Jetta, and with the technology, you’ll be able to take advantage of improved smartphone connectivity features, fully integrated with Apple CarPlay™ or Android Auto™. Upgrade to the SEL trim for the option to upgrade with Car-Net® Security and Service features.
- Volkswagen Digital Cockpit: You and as many as three other drivers will have the option to customize your vehicle interface. Switch up your instrumentation and information displays until you find a configuration that works for you, and resume your favored settings with the press of a button. With Navigation, you’ll also be able to survey the surrounding area and find the best restaurants in Easton, PA.
- BeatsAudio®: You might commute every day, but you shouldn’t have to settle for an uninspired experience on the roads near Allentown. Upgrade with the new BeatsAudio® Premium sound system for 400 watts, 9 speakers and a subwoofer. It’s standard on the SEL and SEL Premium trims.
VW Jetta Dimensions and Comfort Features
Efficiency and maneuverability are two of this vehicle’s major strengths. Although it’s a small car, you’ll never feel cramped inside the cabin. The VW Jetta has been designed to seat up to five passengers in perfect comfort, with 94.7 cubic feet of total passenger space.
Although dimensions may vary in small ways between trims, the Jetta S configuration lets you spread out with 41.1 inches of front legroom and 37.4 inches of rear legroom. The trunk holds up to 14.1 cubic feet of cargo, but since 60/40 split-folding rear seats are standard, you’ll never have to make a second trip.
Available amenities include dual-zone Climatronic® cabin conditioning, sport-bolstered comfort seats, heated and ventilated front seats, and much more! Choose between V-tex leatherette or real leather upholstery in upgraded models.
VW Jetta Interior: Trim Breakdown
Of course, if you’re going to find the Jetta that’s right for you, you’ll need to know what each trim level is bringing to the streets of Easton! Here, we’ve listed just a small amount of what you can expect from your 2019 Volkswagen Jetta interior:
VW Jetta S
- Volkswagen Car-Net® App-Connect
- Bluetooth® Streaming
- 6.5-inch Composition Color touchscreen
VW Jetta SE
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- V-tex leatherette seating surfaces
- Keyless access
- Push-button start
- Heated front seats
VW Jetta R-Line
- Climatronic® dual-zone automatic climate control
- R-Line steering wheel badge
- Black headliner
- Two-tone seat design
VW Jetta SEL
- Volkswagen Digital Cockpit
- 8-Inch Composition Media touchscreen with proximity sensor
- 10-color customizable interior ambient lighting
VW Jetta SEL Premium
- Leather seating surfaces
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- 8-Inch Discover Media touchscreen Navigation with proximity sensor
- Sport-bolstered comfort seats
Schedule Your Test Drive at Young Volkswagen!
Don’t wait to get behind the wheel. Find a new Volkswagen Jetta for sale at Young Volkswagen today, and then apply for financing to move forward with your purchase. For additional savings, don’t forget to check out our new vehicle specials before you visit.